Mobile User Experience
Mobile-focused app & web design
Propel has been on the forefront of innovation with mobile technologies for the low carbon fuel customer. More than 50 percent of Propel’s website visitors are mobile, representing a fast growing segment of users seeking access to low-carbon fuels. Propel’s mobile site is available in both English and Spanish to ensure information is understood by the primary demographics adopting low carbon fuels. Propel’s 2016 consumer study shows 49 percent of low carbon fuel customers are Latino in specific markets, a statistic that reflects the State of California’s diverse population.
Propel’s app, website and mobile web are available in both Spanish and English. The Latino segment is the leading demographic of smartphone owners and are more likely to access the internet through their phone than through a computer, according to analysis by Experian Marketing Services. Propel’s data shows us that low carbon fuel customers follow a path towards adoption that is much different than traditional fuels. Providing the right information, at the right moment, in a customer’s native language is critical to ensure they feel informed and confident to try new fuels.
Propel’s mobile features include:
• One-touch access to Propel’s customer service
• Quick access to fuel pricing via Propel’s mobile application
• Mobile-optimized vehicle tool enabling drivers easily confirm what Propel fuels are compatible with their vehicle
• Streamlined fuel information giving new customers need-to-know information while at the pump
• Adaptable layout for phone, tablet, laptop and desktop
• Access to CleanDrive® carbon tracking platform
Propel Station Locator in Apple App Store
Propel Station Locator in Android Store